Fiber FX Unflavored and Unsweetened 300 g (10.6 oz)
Product Size: 300 g (10.6 oz)
Servings Per Container: 60
Fiber FX contains a combination of fibers derived from fruits, vegetables, roots, seeds, and tree extracts with added friendly bacteria and prebiotics. This product was designed with the features of the Paleolithic diet in mind, which is what human physiology is most likely adapted to fit.
Features of Fiber FX:
• 12 types of fiber: Fibregum tan acacia gum, creafibe cellulose, guar gum, cranberry seed powder, carrot fiber, inulin, citrus fiber, apple pectin, glucomannan, psyllium husk, flax, prune
• Free of non-paleolithic food extracts: free of grains (wheat, oat or rice bran) and legumes (peas, beans or soy fibers)
• gluten and lectin free, low allergenicity
• free of phytates (phytate fiber is found in grains, has an acid load and binds minerals -which interferes with their absorption)
• Has significant antioxidant activity from fibregum tan (a unique acacia gum high in polyphenols) and cranberry seed powder (also high in polyphenols and anthocyanidins that give it its red color)
• Negligible caloric value: no significant carbohydrate content (although fiber is required to be listed as grams of carbohydrates on food labels)
• A good balance of soluble and insoluble fibers, with emphasis on soluble fiber (which is very hard to get from common diets)
• Guaranteed purity: free of toxic contaminants
• Naturally flavored: no artificial sweeteners, flavors, or colors
• Mixes well & tastes great!
The addition of soluble and insoluble fiber can modulate many of the physiological responses to meals in positive ways, such as:
• Lowered insulin response and triglyceride synthesis
• Lowered fat and cholesterol absorption
• Increased satiety and less chance of hypoglycemic events
Soluble fibers in Fiber FX include: guar gum, acacia gum,apple pectin, inulin, psyllium seed and glucomannan
Insoluble fibers in Fiber FX include: cellulose (from carrot fiber and psyllium husk) and lignin (such as flax and cranberry seed)
Fiber supports appetite reduction: Fiber increases intestinal bulk, slows down stomach emptying and slows transit time of food through the GI tract. All of this contributes to appetite reduction; insoluble fiber may stimulate receptors on the stomach/intestinal wall by increasing CCK (the satiety neurotransmitter) or reducing ghrelin (a hunger hormone).
Fiber supports fat loss: Fiber supports fat loss by reducing appetite, calories absorbed, and the insulin response. One study reported that 14 g/day of fiber added to an unrestricted diet was associated with an average body weight loss of four pounds during four months.
Fiber supports the lowering of glucose and insulin: Soluble fiber slows stomach emptying and the passage of food in the upper part of the intestine. Consequently, both the total amount of glucose and the rate at which it is absorbed is lowered. Since insulin response is proportional to the rate at which glucose appears in the bloodstream, average insulin levels and total insulin output are lowered by fiber consumption. Apple pectin has been heavily studied for its ability to slow down gastric emptying (great for people who are hungry all the time), aid weight loss, support healthy LDL cholesterol and triglycerides, and even helps with post-prandial insulin levels in insulin dependent diabetics.
Fiber supports cholesterol and triglyceride reduction: Soluble fiber binds fatty acids, cholesterol and bile acids and prevents their absorption or reabsorption during circulation. Soluble fiber increases bile acid synthesis, creating an avenue for cholesterol excretion. Since insulin stimulates cholesterol and triglyceride synthesis, lowering insulin with fiber may lower blood lipids. It may be wise to consume Fiber FX® with meals that contain cholesterol.
Fiber and cholesterol-lowering medications: Fiber may have a supplementary effect on the cholesterol-lowering effects of statins. One study found that a combination of lovastatin and 20 g/day of guar gum lowered total cholesterol by 44%, while lovastatin alone only lowered it by 34%.
Fiber supports gastrointestinal health: Soluble fibers can be converted by friendly intestinal bacteria to short-chain fatty acids (SCFA), which can nourish the intestinal cells and help maintain proper colon pH, which in turn reduces the growth of pathogenic bacteria. Fiber helps cleanse the colon of toxins and impurities as well, which may reduce the risk of colon cancer.
Everyone can benefit from Fiber FX: The RDA of fiber is 25-30 g/day, but because the modern diet is deficient in fiber, as well as fruits and vegetables, most Americans only average about 15g per day. Two teaspoons of Fiber FX provide 4 grams of fiber – 3 g soluble and 1 g insoluble.
How to Take Fiber FX:
• Take 5 grams (approximately 2 tsp.) in water per day, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
• Consume extra water when taking Fiber FX.
• Prevent gas and bloating by increasing doses slowly, allowing the body time to adjust to higher doses of fiber.
• Do not take Fiber FX at the same time as any prescription medication, especially fat soluble ones such as HRT as it may reduce the absorption.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The body works as an interconnected whole. Your supplement should support your body as a whole. Our products are scientifically designed to support specific pathways and physiology. Every ingredient in our product is meticulously chosen, validated by research, and formulated based on systems-approach to address the root cause.Uncompromising Quality
When it comes to your and your family’s health, we leave nothing to chance. Every product is free of allergens such as gluten, dairy, soy, corn, artificial colors and sweeteners. We source for top-notch ingredients and focus on bioavailability and benefits, so you get the best in every bottle.Made In The USA With Third-Party Testing
The supplement industry is not regulated by the FDA, so it’s up to us to uphold ourselves to the highest standards. To avoid any risk of manufacturers cutting corners on the products we create for you, we made arrangements with one of the top facility in the United States that Dr. Kan had personally inspected. Every raw ingredient is tested for authenticity and contaminates before production. Repeat testing is performed at every step of production, and the final product is sent for independent third-party testing to verify for potency and purity. This obsession with exceeding industry standards is why thousands of customers trust our products and we wouldn’t have it any other way.Taste & Consistency For A Healthy Lifestyle
You want your supplements to work and taste great! And you won’t find a tastier protein powders that is as pure and clean as the delicious shakes we created for you. Supplements only work when you take them. We take taste and texture into consideration when formulating our shakes, liquids, and powders. You will always have tasty options for even children and those with a sensitive palate.Trusted By Thousands
Our customers include stay at home moms, teachers, busy executives, athletes, teachers, flight attendants, and people from all walks of life and lifestyle. Many of our customers are also clients in our one-on-one virtual video consultation program working to heal their autoimmune, thyroid, digestive, hormonal and neurological conditions. Our products have worked for some of the most sensitive and fragile clients. You can count on our products to be the best investment in your health.
- Free Shipping on orders over $150
- Shipping Rates are calculated on order totals after coupons/discounts and before taxes on qualifying items shipped within the 48 Contiguous United States.
- Typically ships within 2 business days - unless we are backordered or otherwise stated for specific products.
- If you are shipping to Alaska or Hawaii additional shipping charges will apply, please select the appropriate shipping option from the drop down shipping box.
- Coupon Codes cannot be applied to previously placed orders.
- Once order is placed, we are unable to change the order or shipping address.
- Free Shipping offer not available for international orders.
- Shipping Rates are calculated on order totals after coupons/discounts and before taxes on qualifying items shipped.
- Additional taxes, tariffs and customs fees may apply. Purchaser responsible for any additional fees.
- Online programs, e-courses, e-books, and information products, that do not require shipping, may be purchased by anyone around the world. ALL International Orders (outside USA) must use PayPal for payment.
Refund offered on sealed and unopened products within 30 days, minus shipping cost. Refund will be issued within 3 business days once we receive the returned product. Please allow 3-5 business days for the refund to show up in your account.
Illness is caused by deficiency and toxicity. Health is restored with sufficiency and detoxification.
The brain, immune system and gut are intimately connected. You cannot fix one without fixing the other.
Nutrition is the raw ingredient for health. Therefore, great nutrition builds optimal health. Choose your tools wisely.
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- $59.00 Sale
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $24.00 Sale
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $42.00 Sale
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $68.00 Sale