GlucoMend is a synergistic herbal formula that has been designed to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels, and is ideal for individuals with insulin and glucose-related conditions such as metabolic syndrome and diabetes.
GlucoMend contains standardized compounds, which include: corosolic acid from Banaba, isoflavones from Kudzu, ginsenosides from American Ginseng, saponins from Fenugreek, gymnemic acid from Gymnema. These standardized compounds all work together to slow glucose absorption and regulation insulin. Other ingredients include berberine, a compound known for improving blood glucose regulation and insulin sensitivity, fenugreek7-10 which has a long history of use in Indian in Chinese medicine for slowing the absorption of glucose, and Cinnamomum cassia extract for its chromium and polyphenol content. These compounds can:
improve insulin-regulated glucose utilization, enhance insulin signaling in the skeletal muscle, and aid glucose to glycogen conversionWho Should Take GlucoMend?
Those who would benefit from proactively maintaining optimal blood sugar and those with dysglycemic conditions including metabolic syndrome, diabetes and polycystic ovary syndrome. GlucoMend may be helpful for patients needing to lose weight and/or control lipids.Who Should Not Take GlucoMend?
This product should not be taken by pregnant or nursing women or by patients with known allergies to any of the herbs found in this formula.
Caution: This product should only be used under the supervision of a qualified health care practitioner who can actively monitor a patient’s blood sugar levels if they are diabetic and/or are using blood sugar modulating medication or insulin.How Do I Take GlucoMend?
As a dietary supplement, take four capsules per day with meals, or as directed by a health care practitioner (divided dosing recommended).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Yin J, Xing H, Ye J. Efficacy of berberine in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Metabolism. 2008 May;57(5):712-7.
- Zhang H, Wei J, Xue R, et al. Berberine lowers blood glucose in type 2 diabetes mellitus patients through increasing insulin receptor expression. Metabolism. 2010 Feb;59(2):285-92.
- Liu, L, et al. Berberine suppresses intestinal disaccharidases with beneficial metabolic effects in diabetic states, evidences from in vivo and in vitro study. Naunyn Schmiedebergs Arch Pharmacol. 2010 Apr;381(4):371-81.
- Al-masri IM, Mohammad MK, Tahaa MO. Inhibition of dipeptidyl peptidase IV (DPP IV) is one of the mechanisms explaining the hypoglycemic effect of berberine. J Enzyme Inhib Med Chem. 2009 Oct;24(5):1061-6.
- Yin J, Gao Z, Liu D, Liu Z, Ye J. Berberine Improves Glucose Metabolism through Induction of Glycolysis. American journal of physiology Endocrinology and metabolism. 2008;294(1):E148-E156.
- Turner N, Li JY, Gosby A, et al. Berberine and its more biologically available derivative, dihydroberberine, inhibit mitochondrial respiratory complex I: a mechanism for the action of berberine to activate AMP-activated protein kinase and improve insulin action. Diabetes. 2008 May;57(5):1414-8.
- Raghuram TC, Sharma RD, Sivakumar B, and et al. Effect of fenugreek seeds on intravenous glucose disposition in non-insulin dependent diabetic patients. Phytotherapy Research 1994;8(2):83- 86.
- Bordia, A., Verma, S. K., and Srivastava, K. C. Effect of ginger (Zingiber officinale Rosc.) and fenugreek (Trigonella foenumgraecum L.) on blood lipids, blood sugar and platelet aggregation in patients with coronary artery disease. Prostaglandins Leukot Essent Fatty Acids 1997;56(5):379-384.
- Sharma RD and Raghuram TC. Hypoglycaemic effect of fenugreek seeds in non-insulin dependent diabetic subjects. Nutr Res 1990;10:731-739.
- Sharma RD, Raghuram TC, and Rao NS. Effect of fenugreek seeds on blood glucose and serum lipids in type I diabetes. Eur J Clin Nutrit 1990;44(4):301-306.
- Milot, B. and Blumenthal, M. Asian and American Ginsengs Act Differently on Acute Glycemia. HerbalGram 2004;(64):24.
- Blumenthal, M., Busse, W., Goldberg, A., and et al. The Complete German Commission E Monographs: Therapeutic Guide to Herbal Medicines. 1998;90.
- World Health Organization. WHO Monographs on Selected Medicinal Plants. 1999;1:168.
- Baskaran, K, Ahamath, BK, Shanmugasundaram, KR, and et all. Antidiabetic effect of a leaf extract from Gymnema sylvestre in non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus patients. J Ethnopharm 1990;30:295-305.
- Cicero, AF, Derosa, G, and Gaddi, A. What do herbalists suggest to diabetic patients in order to improve glycemic control? Evaluation of scientific evidence and potential risks. Acta Diabetol. 2004;41(3):91-98.
- Grover, JK, Yadav, S, and Vats, V. Medicinal plants of India with anti-diabetic potential. J Ethnopharmacol. 2002;81(1):81-100.
- Bishayee, A and Chatterjee, M. Hypolipidaemic and antiatherosclerotic effects of oral gymnema sylvestre R. Br. leaf extract in albino rats fed a high fat diet. Phytother Res 1994;8:118-120.
- Murakami, C, Myoga, K, Kasai, R, Ohtani, K, Kurokawa, T, Ishibashi, S, Dayrit, F, Padolina, WG, and Yamasaki, K. Screening of plant constituents for effect on glucose transport activity in Ehrlich ascites tumour cells. Chem Pharm Bull.(Tokyo) 1993;41(12):2129-2131.
- Judy, WV, Hari, SP, Stogsdill, WW, Judy, JS, Naguib, YM, and Passwater, R. Antidiabetic activity of a standardized extract (Glucosol) from Lagerstroemia speciosa leaves in Type II diabetics. A dose-dependence study. J Ethnopharmacol. 2003;87(1):115-117
- Shi, WG, Qu, L, and Wang, JW. [Study on interventing effect of puerarin on insulin resistance in patients with coronary heart disease]. Zhongguo Zhong.Xi.Yi.Jie.He.Za Zhi. 2002;22(1):21-24.
- Khan, A, Safdar, M, Ali Khan, MM, Khattak, KN, and Anderson, RA. Cinnamon improves glucose and lipids of people with type 2 diabetes. Diabetes Care 2003;26(12):3215-3218.
- Choi, J, Lee, KT, Ka, H, Jung, WT, Jung, HJ, and Park, HJ. Constituents of the essential oil of the Cinnamomum cassia stem bark and the biological properties. Arch Pharm
The body works as an interconnected whole. Your supplement should support your body as a whole. Our products are scientifically designed to support specific pathways and physiology. Every ingredient in our product is meticulously chosen, validated by research, and formulated based on systems-approach to address the root cause.Uncompromising Quality
When it comes to your and your family’s health, we leave nothing to chance. Every product is free of allergens such as gluten, dairy, soy, corn, artificial colors and sweeteners. We source for top-notch ingredients and focus on bioavailability and benefits, so you get the best in every bottle.Made In The USA With Third-Party Testing
The supplement industry is not regulated by the FDA, so it’s up to us to uphold ourselves to the highest standards. To avoid any risk of manufacturers cutting corners on the products we create for you, we made arrangements with one of the top facility in the United States that Dr. Kan had personally inspected. Every raw ingredient is tested for authenticity and contaminates before production. Repeat testing is performed at every step of production, and the final product is sent for independent third-party testing to verify for potency and purity. This obsession with exceeding industry standards is why thousands of customers trust our products and we wouldn’t have it any other way.Taste & Consistency For A Healthy Lifestyle
You want your supplements to work and taste great! And you won’t find a tastier protein powders that is as pure and clean as the delicious shakes we created for you. Supplements only work when you take them. We take taste and texture into consideration when formulating our shakes, liquids, and powders. You will always have tasty options for even children and those with a sensitive palate.Trusted By Thousands
Our customers include stay at home moms, teachers, busy executives, athletes, teachers, flight attendants, and people from all walks of life and lifestyle. Many of our customers are also clients in our one-on-one virtual video consultation program working to heal their autoimmune, thyroid, digestive, hormonal and neurological conditions. Our products have worked for some of the most sensitive and fragile clients. You can count on our products to be the best investment in your health.
- Free Shipping on orders over $199
- Shipping Rates are calculated on order totals after coupons/discounts and before taxes on qualifying items shipped within the 48 Contiguous United States.
- Typically ships within 2 business days - unless we are backordered or otherwise stated for specific products.
- If you are shipping to Alaska or Hawaii additional shipping charges will apply, please select the appropriate shipping option from the drop down shipping box.
- Coupon Codes cannot be applied to previously placed orders.
- Once order is placed, we are unable to change the order or shipping address.
- Free Shipping offer not available for international orders.
- Shipping Rates are calculated on order totals after coupons/discounts and before taxes on qualifying items shipped.
- Additional taxes, tariffs and customs fees may apply. Purchaser responsible for any additional fees.
- Online programs, e-courses, e-books, and information products, that do not require shipping, may be purchased by anyone around the world. ALL International Orders (outside USA) must use PayPal for payment.
Refund offered on sealed and unopened products within 30 days, minus shipping cost. Refund will be issued within 3 business days once we receive the returned product. Please allow 3-5 business days for the refund to show up in your account.
Illness is caused by deficiency and toxicity. Health is restored with sufficiency and detoxification.
The brain, immune system and gut are intimately connected. You cannot fix one without fixing the other.
Nutrition is the raw ingredient for health. Therefore, great nutrition builds optimal health. Choose your tools wisely.